I’m baking cupcakes for my sister’s birthday party tomorrow night and we’re doing a black & white theme for her party, so I thought it would be awesome to do a few different black and white cupcakes.
I kind of already had some visions for what I was going to do, but I was browsing the web this morning to see what other cute ideas I could find. And now, of course I have too many things I’d like to do, so we’ll see what I come up with 🙂
From left to right:
1. “Hostess” cupcake. So cute & love the idea of white cream in the middle (we actually had cream filled chocolate cupcakes at our wedding).
2. Dark chocolate cupcakes. They look so rich and yummy.
3. Black & White cupcakes with hearts. Just so cute!
4. Oreo cupcake. Love the look of the crumbled cookie on the white frosting.
5. Black and white cupcakes. I love all of these and they look so good together.
6. Black & White cupcakes with fondant. I probably wouldn’t make something with fondant, but they are so clean and CUTE!
7. Hi Hat Cupcake. This one is super awesome; I’d made the chocolate super dark!
All of those cupcakes look amazing don’t they!? Well, I have much to think about…so we’ll see what I come up with. Which ones look the best to you?