Just a forewarning, this post has to do with poop. And cats.
But not anymore! I kid you not. I have found the Best Litter Box of All Time. And it’s not one of those fancy pants expensive, self cleaning boxes either, though I think it is equally as awesome. After some extensive litter box research (I know, I know, this is all very exciting), I think I have brought some sunshine into the litter box woes.
Here it is in all of it’s kitty poop glory:
Some things I am a fan of:
- It’s great for multiple cats/large cats (I have both!).
- Get yourself some clumping litter, and all you have to do do clean the box is ROLL IT OVER. Yes. You heard. You roll this littter box on it’s side and all of the clumped litter/kitteh poo get’s sifted into the tray. And the tray? You can see it in the picture, you just pull it out and dump it in the trash. Heaven. There’s a video demo on Amazon.
- It’s enclosed so keeps any smell inside.
- I have noticed less litter getting tracked out of the box.
- It’s not ugly.
- The price! Most self-cleaning boxes are hundreds of dollars!!
I think we definitely have happy cats!
Do yourself and buy this box, it’s fantastic and a great deal! Yay!