- I have been slacking at weddings things, and thus, been sucking at posting on The Bridal Bloggette. But! Today I managed to post a wee little update there, so I hope you can head over there, read it and help me out a bit! Thanks!
- I have really been trying to get my creative juices flowing again. Over the next few days I plan to be working on our save-the-dates – I found this really cute idea in a book I have, and have been dying to get it going for a while now! I also managed to add a couple new things to my Etsy shop today, and will hopefully add another few things in the next couple days 🙂
- I am planning on doing a GIVEWAY(!) later this week, just for fun.
- I have a whole chicken in the crockpot right now, along with some sliced lemons, garlic cloves, and rosemary. You should smell it. Better yet, you should definitely make it!
- I had a super fun weekend that included good times with some of my most favorite people, and even met a new one! Check out our adventures over at Mrs. Priss’ site.
- Want to ask me something? I decided to start a Formspring. Ohhh goodie! 🙂