I just pinched myself to make sure I was alive. I have nothing really bloggable to write about but here are some things I am wishing/planning to blog about:
- My craft room project. The room that I painted probably 2 months ago, then let pile up with crap while I crafted on the kitchen table. Chris helped me start organizing it this past weekend and I discovered a few things. a) Is that much felt REALLY necessary?, b) As I discover mutiple unopened baggies of supplies that I’ve orderd online, oh yeah, I totally ordered that months ago…, c) Why do I have 20 different types of glue? And 10 rolls of tape??
- I wish I could blog for months about wedding planning, at least I’d have something of substance to talk about. I might just want to work on getting engaged first. [Chris, are you reading this?? :)]
- I could write about a fun weekend I had but Morgan and Jimaie already did 🙂
- Etsy-ing. By now, you should have probably already figured out that when it comes to my free time, I’d like to think I can make time to work on my crafts and make some money, but that takes us back to #1…
- TV Show Watching. Umm, I could blog about how I have been spending my free time the past month having nightly dates with our new favorite shows on DVD: Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, and now Heroes. But, if I were to do this then it would appear that I have no life, and we wouldn’t want people to think that now would we? Ok, I have no life.
- I turned twenty-four last week. Nothing to write home about, is this what getting older is like? *Oh oh, I did get my own sewing machine…ah, and back to that #1 again…*
I so promise I will get to one of these things soon! Eeeee!